The institution has till date has signed many MoUs in the spirit of cooperation and reciprocity for the purpose of conducting mutually beneficial activities. Apart from faculty and student exchange, these MoUs intend to-
- Visits and formal exchanges of faculty, Scholars and administrators in specific areas of education research and outreach.
- Cooperation in post graduate education and training through library as well as laboratory resources.
- Organizing joint conferences, symposia or other scientific meetings on subjects of mutual interest.
- Exchange of academic information and materials.
- Exploring the possibilities of developing research programs and collaborations including extension activities also.