The missions of the college are as follows-
- To provide ample scope for multifaceted development of the students.
- To provide quality higher education to its students.
- To provide and promote inclusive education for all.
- To develop academic programmes based on local/regional/national/global needs.
- To pursue student-centric learning for self development and skill development.
- To nurture and instill social awareness and responsibilities among its students.
- To enlighten and empower girl students in this backward, remote tribal and hillock area.
“All-round development of the students from a backward, predominantly tribal area” is the vision of the college since its inception in the year 2000. The vision of the college evolves from a desire to imbibe the socio-economically backward tribal community students of the locality with a sense of brotherhood, sacrifice, social and academic awareness and respect for the proud heritage of India and to convince them that success in formal education can be worthwhile only when personal achievement are combined with social commitments. The unwavering vision of the college has been the all round development of the boys and girls from the hinterland of the college. Value based education to the first generation learners from the predominantly farming and daily wage earning communities of the area shall be delivered to reach the vision. These first generation learners will be enabled to develop into dutiful and responsible citizen of the nation in foreseeable future.